At Harris House we believe people need different types of services depending on where they are in the recovery process. Services can begin at any point in our continuum of care in order to meet a specific client's needs. For a complete list of programs click here.
A 12-step oriented program for clients 18 years and older that provides individual treatment plans and comprehensive counseling support in a residential program with costs well below market average. Click here for more information about our 28-day program.
For clients seeking assistance in overcoming alcohol and chemical dependencies, Harris House offers a six-week outpatient program. Click here for more information about our Actively Employed 28-day residential program.
Clients age 21 and older are eligible for subsidized rent and board in separate buildings and programs for male and female clients. Click here for more information about the Harris House long-term residential program.
For clients who desire continuing support, subsidized housing is available for up to one year. Click here for more information about transitional housing.
The underlying principle to all of our long-term treatment programs is recovery with responsibility. Our treatment program goals for each resident include:
- Providing a safe and healthy living environment to address immediate survival concerns and to provide an atmosphere conducive to successful recovery.
- Offering a comprehensive recovery program.
- Guiding a transition to the 12-step community.
- Facilitating individualized case management that allows counselors and staff to match client needs with community services.
- Supporting residents in acquiring and maintaining employment.