Programs: Partial Hospitalization Program
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), or Day Treatment, is the next step in your Harris House continuum of care after completing the Intensive Inpatient Program.
PHP sessions are 5 days/week, 6 hours/day. The number of days approved depends on your progress in achieving your individual treatment plan goals.
Day Treatment provides you with evidence based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) groups and individual sessions that are both educational and process-oriented.
- Address the physical impact of addiction on the body
- Disease concept of chemical dependency
- Trigger identification
- Craving Management
- Relapse Prevention/Aftercare Planning
- Introduction to 12 step recovery
- Depression and anxiety management
- Coping with feelings in healthy ways
- Family dynamics
- Trauma-informed care
- Stress reduction
- Self-care and Wellness
- Recognizing distorted thinking
- Weekly client-centered individual counseling sessions
- Development of your individualized treatment and recovery plan
- Strengthening support systems
- Counseling services are delivered by MSW, LCSW and LPC level, Missouri State Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors
Help for the Family:
- Two weekly Family and Friend educational groups
- Family and significant other’s involvement in the assessment and treatment process are strongly encouraged and integrated in both group and individual counseling sessions
Arrangements are available for sober housing while participating in Day Treatment.
All assessments are free and confidential and most insurance plans are welcome.
For more information about Harris House Day Treatment, please call us 24 hours a day at (314) 631-4299.
In-Network Insurance Providers
We are an approved in-network provider for Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Aetna, Coventry, Magellan, Mercy, Healthlink, Humana, and Beacon Health insurance programs. We accept all major credit cards.